Monday, July 30, 2007

Blaze

Let's talk about how therapeutic scrapbooking can be. I did this layout when I was probably the angriest I can ever remember being at my daughter. I had to walk away from her or kill her so I went to my scrap room to scrap. I decided to focus on her positive attributes and when I was done I was in tears. My journalling reads:Blaze you are an amazing girl...You are a devoted friend...You can write amazing stories...You are a gifted artist...You have a loving heart...You are a wonderful big sister...You are a beloved Granddaughter...You are a gift from God...But most importantly you are our daughter. You are loved and cherished.

3 comments:

Sharon S. said...

Sheryl,

Way to go girl! Turn the negatives into positives. Scrapbooking Therapy for the Soul always works wonders for me . . . glad to see it works for you too. Honkin' layout.

Julie said...

That is precious! Despite the crazy, hair pulling moments, our children are a blessing! Love the layout!

Anonymous said...

Taking lemons and making lemonade is a great idea! Thanks for reminding me! Janet