Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gum + Hair = A New Do

This page gave me some serious grief. I just had a creative block that I couldn't seem to break. I finally had a break through last night. It came together easily after I found my mojo. I did some bubble wrap painting, a little stamping, my Big Shot for some of the lettering and I used some flower soft in the flowers. I like how the page came out. Oh yeah and for those of you who know how angry I was over the whole gum in the hair fiasco...I am over it now.:)


2 comments:

Julie said...

LOL I love it. Fantastic - and I have to try the bubble wrap painting - too cool!

April D said...

great page! Is this the same gum situation you talked about on your blog awhile ago?...lol, I had one recently and I wasn't around and my husband had to cut her hair...hers wasn' too bad though...just a bit of now really curly bangs!

Hey if you don't mind, I would love some it if you could mention my upcoming tradeshow on your blog in hopes it brings me some more traffic there...details are on my blog...