1. I usually never do these kinds of things. While I do find them amusing to read I just don't take the time to sit down and do them. I think I just like to be a mystery to everyone. You know keep them on their toes and guessing as to what makes me tick. *smile*
2. I am afraid of the dark. I hate the dark. I have been afraid of the dark since I was a little girl. I think it has something to do with my cousins putting on one of those old men masks and hiding under the bed. After I had gotten into bed and turned off the lamp they crawled out from under my bed and scared the bejeepers out of me. I have a nice family eh?
3. I love the smell of rain in the spring. It rejuvenates me and tells me that a new season is upon us.
4. I have a very warped sense of humor. It sometimes gets me into trouble. Lots of times people are surprised to find out how off kilter I can be.
5. My inside voice escapes a lot. You know that sarcastic talk to yourself under your breath kind of voice. The one that no one should ever hear. Well mine has a mind of it's own. I never know when it will get away from me but....well it gets me into trouble.
6.Today my toenails are painted blue and my hair is dark...I ran out of thing that I could talk about and those that know me know my hair colour changes a lot sometimes weekly. I guess that's the hairdresser in me.
here are the rules for this tag....
1). Link the person that tagged you.
2).Mention the rules on your own blog.
3). List 6 unspectacular things about you.
4).Taggify 6 other bloggers
Now to tag me some bloggers 1) Elizabeth F. 2) Anita 3) Amanda 4)April 5)Bree 6) Corinne
Now I am off to pack up my gear so I can go scrap at my favorite place in Saskatoon with some of my best friends in the world, so Just Scrap It! here I come.