I create cards very seldom. I just don't enjoy designing them. I don't know why. :) There are 3 photos of this card. I wanted to show how much dimension and texture was on it. I began by stamping the swirls with black archival ink. Then I stamped the butterfly 3 times. Once on the card base and twice on white card stock using Adirondack dye ink. I applied Rock Candy Distress crackle paint the the 2 stamps on the card stock. As you can see from the photo the ink did bleed a little. After the paint was dry I cut the butterflies out and pop dotted one over the butterfly that had been stamped on the card base. I then cut the second butterfly in half and pop dotted the only the top half on to the card. A little Stickles on the antennae and it was finished.